  to extend the paper submission deadline to 23:59(GMT) on May 19, 2016(hard deadline), and to change the procedure for the paper
  submission. The papers are accepted via e-mail. Please submit the papers for AVIC 2016 as followings.

  <<Paper submission procedure>>
    Deadline: 23:59(GMT), May 19, 2016
     Attach the PDF file of your paper for AVIC 2016 and send it to the following address.
        Paper submission e-mail address: avic2016tpc @ gmail.com
     In the  e-mail, please include the following information.
      1. Paper information
             Paper title
            Paper abstract
           Keywords

        2. Author(s) information
          Full name
          Affiliation
          Postal address
          E-mail address
          Phone number

       3. Whether the visa application to enter the US is required or not.

  We are looking forward to seeing you in Boston.

  Toshihiko Hamasaki
  TPC Chairs of 2016 International Conference on Analog VLSI Circuits (AVIC2016)