差出人: Francois Rivet<mailto:francois.rivet @ ims-bordeaux.fr>
件名: [LASCAS 2021] LASCAS 2021 deadline is extended - spread the word!

As a member of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society in Latin America
(LASCAS) 2021 Technical Programme Committee (TPC)
(https://lascas2021.pe/), we need your help to inform our community
about the conference deadlines extension and motivate paper submissions!

The organizing committee plans to hold LASCAS 2021 fully on-line. They
are 2 easy tasks you can do within a minute to inform students and
colleagues about the new deadlines:

  1.  Forward the Call for Papers (CFP) to your colleagues, friends,
networks. Just copy and paste the text below and attach the CFP!
  2.  Advertise LASCAS on your social network (Linkedin, Facebook, …).
Just copy and paste the text below and attach the CFP!

Thank you for your help!

--

LASCAS2021

12th IEEE Latin American Symposium on Circuits and Systems

February 21-24, 2021

VIRTUAL Edition, from Peru

http://ieee-lascas.org/

IEEE LASCAS 2021 is coming... This international symposium is the
flagship event of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society
(CASS)<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ieee-circuits-and-systems-society-cass/
> in Latin America. It is the most relevant event to publish your last scientific contribution!

The health crisis related to COVID-19 is being continuously assessed
and the Conference Organizers plan to hold LASCAS 2021 fully online.
You can thus consider contributing to IEEE publications at a lower cost
but with a maximized exposure of your work. The proceedings will be
published by IEEE Xplore and extended versions of a selection of the
best papers will be invited to submit to a Special Issue of the IEEE
TCAS-I, Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, published by IEEE.

Submit your paper at https://lascas2021.pe

Important dates:

Paper Submission: September 26th
Special Session Proposal: September 26th
Tutorial Submission: September 26th
Notification of acceptance: November 15th
Camera-ready: November 24th