[ect-announce-ja] 〆切延長 IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Circuits and Systems (ISICAS 2022) - Bordeaux, October 20-21

SEKINE KAORI sekine @ meiji.ac.jp
2022年 3月 28日 (月) 07:52:53 JST

技術者、研究者のみなさま

各位におかれましては、ますますご清祥のこととお慶び申し上げます

IEEEの国際会議
「International Symposium on Integrated Circuits and Systems (ISICAS2022)」の
投稿〆切の延長のお知らせが届きましたので、展開させていただきます。

関係される皆様におかれましては、投稿をご検討いただければと思います。
よろしくお願いいたします。

International Liaison 関根 かをり
*****
学会名:IEEE ISICAS2022
開催地:フランスボルドー
開催日:2022年10月20-21日
投稿締切:2022年4月4日
*****

-----
Dear colleagues,
I hope you and yours are doing well. We hope that the pandemic is finally over and we can return to normal life.
We invite you to attend a conference that is as scientific as it is friendly to appreciate, even celebrate, a return to a normal world. On October 20-21, 2022, we are organizing IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Circuits and Systems (ISICAS 2022) in Bordeaux (https://www.ieee-isicas.org/). Topics are in the areas of analog, digital, power, energy, biomedical, sensor interfaces, and communication systems. The submissions must describe integrated circuit and system implementations, with experimental results. All accepted papers will be published in special issues of TCAS-I, TCAS-II, TBioCAS, and OJCAS shortly after the presentation of results at ISICAS 2022. Extended versions of recent conference papers already published with significant additional material are also welcome.
This conference is primarily an opportunity to discuss our research in a relaxed atmosphere. I invite you to attend and especially to have your students submit papers. It is a fast track to get an accepted journal paper as notification will be provided June 30, 2022.
The final deadline for paper submission is April 4, 2022.
Two keynote speakers have confirmed their presence:
Prof. Marian Verhelst, KU Leuven, “Enabling tinyML by exploiting heterogeneous multi-core AI processing”
Dr. Keith O'Donoghue, Director of Engineering, Qualcomm, “Mixed-Signal Design on next-generation SoCs for the Intelligently Connected World”
Finally, we are working on a high quality social program with a welcome reception and especially a gala dinner which will be seasonal as it will be right after the harvest in Bordeaux. You will not be disappointed. The registration fees include everything: lunches, welcome reception and gala dinner.
It will be a real pleasure to welcome you in Bordeaux!
Nathalie et François