[ect-announce] Paper submission for AVIC 2016

takahides takahides at yamanashi.ac.jp
Mon May 16 15:26:39 JST 2016

Dear engineers and researchers

   We deeply apologize for the delay in contacting you. Due to some technical problem, the Technical Program Committee has decided
   to extend the paper submission deadline to 23:59(GMT) on May 19, 2016(hard deadline), and to change the procedure for the paper
   submission. The papers are accepted via e-mail. Please submit the papers for AVIC 2016 as followings.

   <<Paper submission procedure>>
     Deadline: 23:59(GMT), May 19, 2016
      Attach the PDF file of your paper for AVIC 2016 and send it to the following address.
         Paper submission e-mail address: avic2016tpc at gmail.com
      In the  e-mail, please include the following information.
       1. Paper information
              Paper title
             Paper abstract
            Keywords

         2. Author(s) information
           Full name
           Affiliation
           Postal address
           E-mail address
           Phone number

        3. Whether the visa application to enter the US is required or not.

   We are looking forward to seeing you in Boston.

   Toshihiko Hamasaki
   TPC Chairs of 2016 International Conference on Analog VLSI Circuits (AVIC2016)